Well that went fast didn't it? Here we are again The Cure Part Two! The guys are in paradise tonight At The Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu Hawaii!
Welcome to The Cure in Hawaii!! Stay tuned!!!
Main Set Shake Dog Shake A Night Like This Push Inbetween Days Primary Kyoto Song Screw Pictures Of You Closedown High The End Of The World Lovesong Just Like Heaven Jupiter Crash From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea Want The Hungry Ghost One Hundred Years Give Me It
Encore 1 It Can Never Be The Same Burn
Encore 2 Never Enough Fascination Street Wrong Number
Encore 3 Lullaby The Caterpillar The Walk Friday I'm In Love
Encore 4 Hot Hot Hot!!! Let's Go To Bed Close To Me Why Can't I Be You? Boys Don't Cry
Congratulations to Hawaiian fans (and flyers like sang) who are going to be treated to the final American show of the tour. What wonders will you hear and experience?
* The touring band has had a lot of practice knocking out the pop singles. They sound really sharp and crisp live. I was especially impressed by The Walk and Hot Hot Hot!!! (I don't even like the latter song, and it sounds great!)
* As we've seen from previous setlists on this tour, you'll be getting an "era". I was lucky to get the Wish-era June 26th, and Bloodflowers-era June 27th. Maybe you'll get a Head on the Door-era or a Seventeen Seconds-era!
* Pay attention if any 4:13 Dream tracks pop up. Roger O'Donnell works hard on putting a little onto these tracks that weren't written for keyboard.
* Please hope for "The Figurehead"! It needs to be played!
* Would be nice if you got an oddity like "A Foolish Arrangement" or "Siamese Twins" or "All Cats are Grey".
* Watch Reeves Gabrels. He is a true highlight of this era of Cure and I am thrilled to have seen/heard him play three times now!
* Simon Gallup's bass on "Fascination Street" is just waves of sexy sound. It is intense.
* Closedown has been played 21 times on this tour. There is a very good chance you'll hear it. This is a true masterpiece