OK. You took the first step in Canada in June 2016. You performed 'Pornography' live again after so many years. I really appreciate it. But...
In order to play the perfect version here in Madrid and/or Barcelona in November, i ask you kindly to:
1. Play the voices intro, wich you need to set the band in the right mood. And don't forget the outro.
2. Ask to your sound engineer to pump up the voice delay, to the level needed. I mean, delay must be loud.
3. Sing the song like it's the end of the world and there will be no tomorrow. You have to empty yourself on it. Enlong the end of the phrases, don't be lazy. Scream, loud! Remember the anger that led you to write that song. Don't soften it. There's only one way to sing this song right.
4. 'I must fight this sickness..." must be repeated at least 4 or 5 times, otherwise the song sounds incomplete.
5. Play it in the last encore. It must be the last one so you don't have to worry about your voice.
6. This Paris 1982 version is a fine guide to remind you how you used to sing it. Check the delay too, it's perfect!:
That's all. I hope I'm not asking too much. I know you'll do anything in your hand to please this old fan who's obsessed with this song since 1987.